Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it was a very nice day to get out of the house and shoot! Since our beloved WMCC reporter DoubleTrouble is on the mend, I'll try and do my best to fill his shoes.

Here are some random pics from todays shoot.

pullbangloss_2008_030355.jpg

Here is Curt/Doug, Tim S./John K. and J.C./Tom B. all shooting the first event.

pullbangloss_2008_030356.jpg

Tim C. and Scott shooting the first event. They were the only team of the day to run 25 straight on a field! Nice shooting!

pullbangloss_2008_030357.jpg

Some additional WMCC all stars!

pullbangloss_2008_030358.jpg

Some shooters taking a break in the action. HOF'er George Snellenberger looking on.

pullbangloss_2008_030359.jpg

Results from the 1st event. The birds were not easy to break today!

pullbangloss_2008_030360.jpg

Brad and Doc with their "sweepin's"

pullbangloss_2008_030361.jpg

Hook giving Trevor some shooting advice. Trevor laughing thinking to himself "What is this guy talking about, he shoots a K-gun."

pullbangloss_2008_030362.jpg

I shot with Don S. on the first event. I missed one out of my 25 and he didn't make the back up. I asked him what happened...this was his reaction. (I'll shoot with you anyday Don!)

pullbangloss_2008_030363.jpg

Results from today's 2nd event.

pullbangloss_2008_030364.jpg

Here is my partner on the 2nd event, Pat O., sending an e-mail to Steve Vv. "I shot with Matt today. Boy he sucked! I missed two and he never touched a one! Then he goes and misses 10 on me! Not to mention he stunck in the shoot off. I thought you said he was good."

pullbangloss_2008_030365.jpg

The one, the only...

Thanks to all who helped run the shoot today. Lampen, Bre, Hayden, Ron, Roger, and the best dishwasher in SW Michigan, Joe M.

Next week is Gun River and Edwardsburg meat shoot.

Matt Ski

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hurry back Double Trouble......1-more week with the "Backup Reporter" sure gives a taste of how Pat O. felt today.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Who the hell is "rivers?" Must be Ray. I'll have Big Steve take care of my light work for me.

Did you guys shoot today?

Matt Ski

·
Registered
39 Posts
hurry back steve i dont think matt can handle reporting and shooting all in the same day. he did do a fine job of reporting though.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Steve

I heard your back is bad again and I am vary sorry to here that.When you are not at the shoot it losses something and thats the feeling of everybody but no body more than Gary,you ask about his 1000 yard stare well now you know why.I don't know if you seen Gary's scores or not but they are a direct result of you not being there.So as sorry as I feel for you I feel even worse for Gary.

your vary good buddy who wishes you to get well soon hook

·
Registered
214 Posts
Steve,

Boy I really miss those days.

It seems like it was just yesterday we were on the Peoria to Valpo run when we got caught in that hail storm. You really thought we were getting shot at and jumped off into that creek.

Great times friend.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Thanks to everyone that came out, here are some more results from the day.

Protections

1st-------------------2nd

Rick & Bob-------Ron & Pat

Matt & Jack------Harry & Doug

Rick & Bob ------Trevor & Tom

George & Curt ---Matt & Jack

Joe & Roger -----Mike & Brian

Rick & Bob ------Tim & John

Ron & Pat -------Brian & Perry

Ron & Pat -------Brad & Tim

We had 14 shooters in the door shoot with Doc taking first, Trevor with second, and Gary with third.

There is $303 in the 50 straight jug, so you might want to start practicing some more.

Steve - Thanks for not showing up you saved me $20 in the door shoot auction.

·
Registered
171 Posts
mike, i think it would be a good idea to freeze the jackpot at three hundred. and put the entry into starting a 2nd. jackpot. i have seen two jackpots broke in the same day. the second jackpot winners did'nt get much. three hundred is more then enought for the winners. justs my two cents rick k.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Rick

A vary good idea.One day at Gun River Matt and his partner and me and my partner both hit 50 if I remember right we each got $4.00.But I have to say the 50 was still sweet.

hook

·
Registered
171 Posts
looking at the above pic's [don s bib pants] that don s is not sure if he's coming or going. matt said he should of been going that day

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think we should start a 47 out of 50 jug. By the looks of it, that should get up to around $300.

Matt Ski

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.