Trapshooters Forum banner

WMCC Allegan Gun Club Calcuuta Results 11/17/13 !!

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Who's next 
#1 ·
Today at Allegan Gun Club it was windy and warm which made for some tough targets but the rain held out for the most part so we were good ,protections started at 10 and the sign up for the Calcutta was at 12noon with lunch and the auction ,lunch today Manicotti & Garlic Bread ,Chips and Salsa and Desserts Great job once again to the crew at Allegan for another great lunch and shoot also thanks to Bre and Logan for trapping today for us ....

Not a lot of pictures today but it doesn't take long to find a HULL GULL today Don Stevens gets the Trophy lets see who he passes it on to next week at Gun River ...

Like I said not a lot of pictures today but still had a far amount of shooters considering deer season being open and the bad weather forecast for today looks like we got them calcuttas shot and everybody got home safe before the high winds started ...now the first Calcutta board

shooter were down today but we still had 2 squads for 7 teams 14 shooters ..

And in First place we had Mike Bork & Danny Sprouse with a 50 Straight Great shooting guys

And in second place at 48 Ken Sims and Buck Roberts ..

And in the second Calcutta 6 teams and once again Mike Bork shoots another 50 straight with a different partner Zack Marshall great shooting guys ...

And in second we had Clayton Marshall & Ken Sims ..

So ill end this now with another thank you to Allegan Gun Club for another great shoot remember Gun River is next sunday...

See less See more
#2 ·
Hey Doug

Great job, I know lots of WMCC shooters appreciate your posts you can tell by how many hits you get. I know they are smiling.

Great job Allegan although a short crowd it was a success. Thanks for your time

And Gary wasn't there the true Hull Gull, I was just filling in.

Have a good one

Don S.

#3 ·
Had my gun and shells in the car getting ready to head up. But then the rain started and the radar didn't look go. Glad to see some shooting still got done. I suppose Gary will be looking for all the empty shells that don picked up. Good shooing Mike B. That must be a different Mike that I shoot with a little while back. Thanks for the pics Doug. Matt was really looking forward to coming up but the rain kept him in bed. Rick K. ( Who's Next)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.