Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To start out with we owe Allegan Gun Club a Big Thank You for hosting again 2 weeks in a row for us shooters to have our games and Calcutta after we all learned Gun River Skeet Club no longer wants us to have Calcuttas at there Club .. So Thank You from Myself and all the other shooters in the WMCC ..today started out rainy drizzle then turned to snow but no matter, still didn't stop us from getting a good shoot together in short notice ,protections started at 10am and the signup for the Calcutta at noon and lunch being served which was pretty darn good with the short notice they had it was Turkey and Gravy,Augratin potatoes ,Greenbean Casserole,and if you didn't want that there was Hot Dogs and Chips Great Job Guys ...

Ice and snow on the trees in the background and snowing made for some tough target but still had some real good scores today..

As you can see a good turnout and full club house and of course the weekly rummy game ...

We even got Rick Schanz to stop by and here he is either telling Don Stevens how big a bluegill he caught or he is trying to put a hex on some teams so they will miss a couple targets so he can stay in for a win..

I never did hear which it was but the hex or the bluegill but as you can see he seems to be enjoying himself with Zack Marshall (left) and Don Stevens (right) watching the last squad in the Calcutta ...p.s. the hex did work he was still in it for 3rd place... now the Calcutta board ...

Today we had 3 squads for 11 teams..

In first place we had a tie at 49 and they split Max & Zack M and Greg Harris & Bill Rodriguez

In Second another tie at 48 and they split Phil Jones & Jim Tapper and Buck R. & Ken Sims

And in third a tie at 47 and Rick Schanz & Scott Essenberg winning in a shootoff..

ill try to put up the results from the second Calcutta later , Thank You Again to Allegan Gun Club for making us feel welcome and stepping up for us in the WMCC...

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
A BIG THANKS DOUG for your posts they always hit the spot.

By the way Rick was telling me how big his fish was and it got away.

Thanks again team ALLEGAN it was a GREAT SHOOT.

Have a good one

Don S.

p.s. our biggest shoots of the year are coming soon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts