Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Sunday will be at Allegan with protections starting at 10:00. The auction for the first 50 bird draw calcutta will begin at 12:00. Italian Beef sandwiches for lunch. Hope to see everybody come out.

Sorry about the late post, could not log on last night.

Don't forget $303 in 50 straight jug.

Advanced notice for Rons birthday party on Saturday 2-26 we will be having a pig roast and a 50 bird pick calcutta, sign up by 1:00.

Mike

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Steve,

I would love to shoot with you. I will add you to my list of "People who want to shoot with pullbangloss." You are number 549.

Matt Ski

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Ron,

Thanks for the reminder. I forgot about ruining Pat last month.

Steve,

With the way it's going you might have a chance to shoot with me on Sunday.

Matt Ski

·
Registered
868 Posts
Matt

I was going to go into the rubber comb site and help cover your butt,but when I read your last post and seen how you made nice nice I said ain't that a kick in the balls and backed away.

hook

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Matt, if I offer to sell you a rubber comb, will you suck up to me and say your sorry for all the negative posts about me?

Just wondering - Mike

I do not have any for sale.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
I wonder if tdgoose will show up? tdgoose, you out there? Hello? Hey buddy, come on and talk to us. We are all awaiting your arrival.

Matt Ski

·
Registered
868 Posts
Tdgoose likes fish,penquins like fish maybe just maybe if we got a picture of a fish and dangled it up and down he would take the bate.

hook

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Good idea Hook. We'll have to see what we can come up with.

Maybe start a thread "Ways to get tdgoose to chat." You could put something on there like "Attention tdgoose: respond in the next 10 minutes to receive 20% off your next purchase at www.idontshootnomore.com"

Matt Ski

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.