Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the post Steve, I think I was creating a new post the same time you were. Thanks to everyone that showed up despite the weather. Hope everyone notices who won the first calcutta with an easy win in the shoot off, the newly sponsored Kreighoff shooters Hook & Mike.

Hope to see everyone on Saturday, should be a good weekend on WMCC shooting.

Matt, see you on Saturday if it is 70 and sunny.

Mike

·
Registered
228 Posts
Dream on, Dream on, Dream until the Dream comes true...... ( AeroSmith, Steven Tyler)

If only his dream came true for me ( he Ended up with Jennifer Lopez on American Idol!! )

Great shoot, I think Mr. Krizinski, (not the real shooter Rick. ) saw his shadow again.... too bad

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Steve

As you can see I'm not sleeping seeing a am 18 hours ahead of you guys. Both yourself and Matt do a great job on reporting the shoots I wish I could get as good as you guys

Took this pic the other day and couldn't help but have a mental pic of Matt and Remington both riding to a Calcutta together. LOL

Here is one you don't see at home near deer xing sign

Got to go, sorry Matt had to pick on you every one else has (no worries mate)

Don S.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Sorry we couldn't make it today. Our Polish blood doesn't do well in the freezing rain. Not our fault, it's genetics.

Glad to see Don got a pic of my new bike. Remington is looking forward to the first ride.

Don't know how the K-guns did it but thats some pretty good shooting.

And then there is Tim S. Well I would bet Dan VH got a good workout!

Good shooting to all.

Hope to see everyone Saturday!

Matt Ski

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.