Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be shooting two 50 bird draw calcuttas. Protections start at 10:00, first auction at 12:00. I'm not sure what is for lunch yet, will let you know later in the week.

Hope everyone can make it.

Mike

·
Registered
868 Posts
Looking forward to being there.

We have not had a word from my buddy Trapboy1957 in a long time,he might have gotten snowed in and had to eat munson,Gary would be heart broken if that happened.

hook

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
I'd like to file a formal complaint about the food.

During the last shoot the three pig bones, two bowls of beans, bowl of potatoes, and cheesy bread Remington ate gave him the $hi+s. I think Allegan needs to make more of an effort towards the food requirements of Black Labs.

Matt Ski

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Matt

Does your dog like mexican food? We are going to have tacos, chips and salsa and whatever else Jerry's wife is going to make. I think there is some leftover pig I can give him otherwise. Hopefully this week he will not be able to make it home before the mess starts.

Hope to see everybody on Sunday.

·
Registered
727 Posts
hey trapboy1957,

Glad to hear all is good in your neck of the woods. Munson looks like he's settled in.

When will you get a chance to head to Michigan - the Fennville club can't wait to welconme you. Of course Munson's welcomne too, just like Remington. We are animal lovers so we don't feed lots of junk to dogs (pets). Dog bones are always available though.... Just depends on the shooters and how devious they are.

Don, when you heading "Down Under"???

Cindy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.