Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else waiting for a check from Wisconsin? It is 16 days now since the shoot ended. I see I have a check coming but have not received it yet. They have my SS number so that can't be the issue. Any ideas?

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
Father In-law received his late last week in Wisconsin.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Brad. All ready have plus the Pres. Any other smart remark when I am trying to find out if it is just me or did they miss something. Oh and I have also talked to the Sect. who sent the checks out and she is checking with the Treas. who has the list of checks. So I have done my work. So what in your little mine should I be doing next. Other than waiting.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Keep in mind that the U.S. Post Office is a lot slower than it used to be. Even first class mail can take up to a week when only a few years ago it would rarely take longer than a few days.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
The USPS has a registered international envelope of mine for five years come next month. It shows location Chicago, IL Contacted them 3 times still no reply.
Must be all Democrats and union labor.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ken it was Bush's fault. Even out here in the sticks in doesn't usually take this lone for a in State letter to arrive. If I go to Janesville on a Sunday I normally have it by Wed. or Thursday at the latest. Now it about two and a half weeks. If it was lost in the mail that is one thing. All I am asking is for someone to check to see if a check was cut. I will destroy one of the check if I should receive two so they don't have to pay the stop payment fee. Or I will send it back if they don't trust me.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I know Don. Unknowing is the worst. Sounds like you have them checking to see if one was cut. Next year just shoot like me and you will know you don't have a check coming.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just talked with Jim K the treasure and he said that Michelle had not cut the checks for the HOA and HAA lewis purses. So my questioning the checks was not out of line. They had indeed not been written. So anyone with money coming from the HOA and HAA lewis you should receive it sometime in the next week or so according to Jim.
Thanks Jim and Theresa for the follow up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts