Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recieved word that long time Wisconsin Skeet, Trap and sporting clays shooter Warren Joerndt passed away last night. Warren was a Wi. Skeet hall of fame member. He shot trap at several clubs around the state. He was a good friend. He was one of the funniest people I knew. He had some dandy life stories that he loved to tell. He was past part owner of Winchester North Shore gun club in Franksville, Wi. He will be missed.

Don Mittag

· Registered
10,122 Posts
I liked Warren as he was a one heck of a good shooter. Little by little, Wisconsin's great shooters of years gone past are leaving us. Very sad to hear this bad news.
Steve Balistreri
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin

· Registered
6,396 Posts
I grew up in Racine and started shooting at Warren & Tom Joerndt's Winchester Gun Club in Franksville. Warren will be missed and I appreciate his help getting me started. I drove out to watch on 3 occasions and leaned against the split rail fence watching but not shooting. Warren walks by and said, if your going to keep coming out here why not try it? When I said I didn't bring a gun he let me use one of the clubs guns. I was surprised when he walked out and pulled for me giving me instruction, encouragement, and tips. I was hooked thanks to Warren. R.I.P. my friend, and my condolences to his brother Tom and all the family and friends. Duane

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.