Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wisconsin State Trap Shoot 2015

Kolar Gun Option

Jeff Mainland and the kind people of Kolar have donated a Kolar Trap Single to our fund raiser.

These proceeds will help pay for the Temporary events center.

Here how it is going to work.

There will be a $5 option on every shooting event at the Wisconsin State Shoot.

You will receive ticket put your name and phone # and place the stub in the drum.

The drawing will be at noon on Sunday 7/19/2015 I have asked Jeff to pull the winner.

Let us get this building paid for!!!

Any Questions?? To help, donate, questions please call or email Paul Becker

Day’s 800-678-4511 X118 cell 920-323-2836

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
From what I have been told, only shooter as it is an option on all of the events. So v-storm 650 I guess you need to change plans and come to the shoot.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
V-storm 650, I know with playing the option I will be donating. But you never know. Back two years ago when the Homegrounds opened the WTA had commemorative buckles made by Tilden Trophy.( only 114 were made) I ordered an received buckle number 2 Buckle number 1 was raffled off with the sale on $10.00 tickets at the Banquet. I was lucky enough to win buckle number 1. So I think my luck might be used up but still going to try.

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
I think it is part of the shoot, so as to get more participation, making it a $5.00 option. Then you will be able to see the building that you helped pay for.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
This is part of the shoot options. Each event you shoot, you are able to purchase a ticket. Example if you shoot 6 events you will be able to purchase 6 tickets 7 events 7 tickets etc.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
At home grounds now here quite often with youth shooting can't make the state shoot due to youth shoots wouldn't mind purchasing tickets even if I had to pay more. But I understand its part of the shoot good luck to every body

·
Registered
951 Posts
Flyn. I understand they had a storm roll through last night and took the tent we rented down. Everything ok? How does the new building look?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts