Trapshooters Forum banner

Wisconsin Buck

2539 Views 25 Replies 24 Participants Last post by  kolargun1166
My daughter didn't have much luck in here own deer stand or picking where to be when we did a couple of pushes! I told her give me 2 hours in my stand in the afternoon. That was second to last day we hunt. With 15 minutes of legal light left this guy walks out at 200 yards. She is a precision Air Rifle and .22 shooter so she knows how to shoot. She has no give up in her. Dad has a taxidermy bill.
And the long road back to Texas was a bit shorter. Her brother managed two adult does as did her dad. We both passed on many bucks in the 1.5 to 2.5 year old range. Also two coolers full of meat.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

Registered
My daughter didn't have much luck in here own deer stand or picking where to be when we did a couple of pushes! I told her give me 2 hours in my stand in the afternoon. That was second to last day we hunt. With 15 minutes of legal light left this guy walks out at 200 yards. She is a precision Air Rifle and .22 shooter so she knows how to shoot. She has no give up in her. Dad has a taxidermy bill.
And the long road back to Texas was a bit shorter. Her brother managed two adult does as did her dad. We both passed on many bucks in the 1.5 to 2.5 year old range. Also two coolers full of meat.
Love 馃挄 that smile 馃槉馃憤

Registered
Nice buck. Congrats to your daughter on making the shot.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts