Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
bigbore, is that where all the fans we buy every summer end up too? LOL

Every summer when it gets hot we have to buy fans for the poor. Every damn summer. What happened to the one we purchased for you last year?

·
Premium Member
18,864 Posts
LOL.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
LOL, Bob! Lulu has "wacked"her share of ground hogs, just not the right one. Say Hi to the boys, and the dog......merlyn

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Bob,

I only wish it were true. Not going to get above 0 today and with the wind....mmmmmmmm Not going to be any better tomorrow and the next day.
By the weekend we may get to the low teens, but still going negative at night.

I'm sure glad this is going to be a warm winter according to the long range forcaster in October.

Rick in MT

·
Registered
905 Posts
The weather man calling for a big ice and snow strom starting tonight in Ohio.... I would like to think it holds off till I can get my winter trap league done tonight and back home before it starts.

This hog is not going to see any more shadow's.

·
Registered
546 Posts
You might have to get a little closer with this gun, but the fun factor goes way up when using it.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Jeff,

The Robins stay here in IL year around. At least where I'm at. They may rethink that decision as we have had a lot more snow and cold than we usually do or at least have had in a good while. I also noticed a lot of Cardinals as well I always thought they flew south but I guess not.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
I shot that one and a half dozen others as they were demolishing my garden and back field. So I'd call it pest control.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Rick,

You shoukd fry a few up and let us know how they taste. I'm guessing they tast like chicken. Then if you like 'em, I'll save mine for you. LOL

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Not even close here....bright and sunny here in S. Alberta...but the temp is -4F with a wind chill of -30F.....Looking north from my farm gate.

South

West

1 - 20 of 21 Posts