Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for any clubs that hold shoots during the winter in Michigan. Unregistered calcuttas, etc on a fairly regular basis.
Thank you.
Beau

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Nye's Trap Range, Kingsley (near Traverse City) every Sunday. They start their Winter League on Jan 4, but non league shooters are welcome. It's a fun league, good people, excellent food, challenging targets. 16's and all the way back to the 25.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Grayling Sportsmans Club has a winter league begining the first Saturday in January and running through (I think) the middle of March. 500 singles shoot at your pleasure, just get them all in by the last shoot day. Great Targets and people. The food and prizes are also very nice.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Beau, I'm not a member there, as I live in the Grand Rapids area, but Birmingham gun club is a fairly active club and they might have something.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Wayne County Sportsman's Club in Huron Township has a winter "friendship" league for trap and 22 yd handicap running. Shoot whenever the club is open; just get in the required number of rounds before the league ends. We call it friendship because it is a good way to make new shooting friends.

See our website, http://www.waynecountysportsmansclub.com/, for directions.

....Paul

·
Registered
694 Posts
The Grand Blanc club holds a farily active skeet league..I believe starting in a couple weeks..Lots of shooters...I'm going to try to get there this time

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Beau, Going to the Family Fair at Hamilton on Sunday? We have a winter trap league in the London area. 25 singles and 25 caps. Bill Malcolm

·
Registered
60 Posts
Canvasback Gun Club 3801 West Dunbar Road Monroe Michigan 48161
Calcuttas / steak roast every first Monday of the month. Winter league starts January 7th open to the public open shoots every Wednesday evening and Sundays. Sporting Clay events monthly

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.