Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I’d love invite you all to the Winona Sportsmen’s Club located outside of Winona, MN. We are having a one day ATA shoot this month, May 29th. I have attached an image of the program that provides you with the details you’ll need to know.

Winona throws some fantastic targets and I bet/hope the weather is perfect for high scores and great conversation. If there are any questions, I’ll get you the answers you need.

B0D29E1F-A718-47B9-9982-E8D02004504B.jpeg

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hunter. Mark and I are currently penciling in the shoot. I've been to Winona many times and Mark at least once. Mark as you likely know is my SIL. I may have that 35" Perazzi combo and if I do, I'll bring it along for you to shoot.
For Sale Perazzi MX2000 RS 35/32 $12,000
Jack, you might want to keep that Perazzi at home. The boss said (wife) that I need to stay shooting what I have for awhile. I’m happy to hear that you guys will be making the trek down. I hope and pray that we get good weather!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
One last bump!

Excited to have anyone and everyone come to the club for our shoot. Looking like mid 60s for high temps with sun. Keep your head on the stock and eye on the rock, I bet you’ll win it all!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts