Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long have you waited to get paid after winning a registered shoot?

·
Registered
10,180 Posts
About 2 months one time. Needless to say I was ticked off a tad. I also took a first and a third and had to wait the same 2 months to get the medal type pins (state shoot). They did not even have my name in them so I could not see having to wait all that time, but there are things I just control. break em all Jeff

·
Administrator
8,269 Posts
What exactly did you win? I guess the reason I ask is that along with your check you should also get a pay-out report. Was it option money--money for High Handicap--pots or a combination? Keep a good eye on the payout report if it has been awhile.

·
Registered
10,180 Posts
George, If your addressing me. I won some cash for class win's and perfect 50''s as well. They were also giving away some very nice size porcelian type pins as trophy's for the top 3 shooters and the top 3 class winners as well. I had to wait for the moeny (check) and the pins to be shipped to me about 8 weeks after the shoot was over. I never got the real reason it took so long. I guess someone forgot to order the pins in time or some such. break em all Jeff

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
So far, I've won money in two PITA events. One was a Lewis and I got a check for that about 2 weeks later. The other was a class win and I was handed $80 right on the spot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts