Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a range report from my Nephew at Jaquas ATA event today. He had an 83 and with a few squads to go, 88 was high in the hcp event. He thought 97's tied for the singles win in event 1. The wind was wild. Anybody else shoot there today? I hope to make it there on Monday.
Doug Allison

·
Registered
971 Posts
94 was high in caps, the same squad had a 93 also.

Then came the 89, 88, and 87 which is what I scored. I was not too happy with that at first, but after seeing the other scores coming in, and also shooting a gun which I've had less than 100-targets thou, I'm OK. I believe (if I counted correct) 103-shooter in the handicap event. Doubles were just starting when I left, I bet they get pretty wild today........

Matt Nicol

·
Registered
171 Posts
Sunday morning:: just talked with my son and he said it's still windy he shot a 94 in caps and got AA champ in doubles with 88 or 89 chadwell shot a 93 in caps on his squad. the 94 was high in the caps. good shooting Matt Krizinski.R his dad Rick Krizinski

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I tried to break'em in the wind at Jaquas today without much luck. My Nephew won Sub Junior in both events which made it a great day. Cam and crew did a great job as always.
Doug Allison

·
Registered
8,200 Posts
Wasn't to bad at the Heartland Grand in Iowa this week, Thursdays was 45
mph gusts and today was only 41 mph gusts. the other days winds were in the 20mph range.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Home finally,chipped #97 but hammer the crap out of the rest of them party time, thanks Shannon...another bud going in belly. Larry

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.