Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking for a V1577 (or?) Trap machine, hopefully in the southwestern US. Look in the shed /warehouse/barn and let me know!
Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
I wish I had a dollar for every target that has been thrown off of one of those.

I would have so much money I could HIRE someone to retire for me!!!

What a work horse of a trap machine.

Good luck on your search. There's got to be some laying around somewhere that someone would like to get rid of.

Good Luck and Good Shooting!

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
I have a Winchester 1524 hand set but I doubt it is what you want. They can be converted to having a basket installed like the 1577 but I don't know how much those cost.

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Mon Colonelo,
I have plenty of 1524's even have the add-on turret. I am looking for a straight singles machine for my cow pasture range.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
I have 6 skeet throwers, not sure what model they are. They look like the one on Ebay. Not sure what you are looking to spend , shipping would be more than I want for each machine probably. Near Erie Pennsylvania. PM if you want more information

·
Registered
552 Posts
I have two in my barn that look like the one pictured above. They worked when removed. I’d be looking for $750 for the pair picked up at my house. (Central PA). I’m away on business now but if you want pics, I can send them in two days.

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Deals made! Headed to PA State Shoot in June for fun and get my "new" machines!
TS.com works great!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts