Trapshooters Forum banner

Winchester Super X Mod 1 12 ga.Trigger

943 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  mtsman387
I bought my son a used Winchester Super X Model 1 12 ga. and the gun had a release trigger installed, with another trigger assembly with the gun. I changed the trigger assemblies and the extra trigger assembly is unfortunately a release trigger too. I am wondering where to buy a trigger assembly or can either of the release triggers be changed for regular operation. any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
214 Posts
I bought my son a used Winchester Super X Model 1 12 ga. and the gun had a release trigger installed, with another trigger assembly with the gun. I changed the trigger assemblies and the extra trigger assembly is unfortunately a release trigger too. I am wondering where to buy a trigger assembly or can either of the release triggers be changed for regular operation. any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Try Nuline they use to have all kinds of Super X parts

· Registered
Perazzi MX10 RS Allor tuned with a Precision Gold Double Release
400 Posts
If you are interested I have a pull trigger that I would swap for your release, in fact I would swap 2 pull for your 2 release if we can make a deal. Please PM me to continue the dialogue.

Fred J

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks master gunner, I actually already called them, they do not have a whole assembly but do have some parts, they were not sure it was everything I need. I tried to see if their gunsmith could spare a few minutes to discuss, but the women I talked to said that he could not spare even that amount of time. I did speak with another gunsmith in maybe ILL. and he suggested looking on the different gun auctions and buy from there, that he could not get all the parts to restore / build the trigger assembly, since Wrights split the business when the father passed away.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.