Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used, but just about as good as it gets! 98% + on condition. GSX 1084 XTR Late S/N M88xxx, 30 inch Full Choke, Stage 3 gold trigger, plain sided receiver with correct Winchester marked pad and grip cap with white spacers. Stainless gas system. No nicks, mars or dings in the Monte Carlo stock, which is a beautiful flame feather crotch American Walnut. Bolt handle is uncut and tight. Barrel has not been touched. One minor scratch through the X-1 on the left side of the receiver (see picture), but may polish out as it is not through the rich Winchester bluing. I recently replaced the bolt buffer and O-ring and have fired one round of trap since. Otherwise, it has been in the safe the last few years. I’ve never seen a used X-1 in better shape than this one! No box. $800 OBO
I’ve tried to describe the listing to the best of my knowledge and ability, so will respond to serious buyers, their questions and PM offers only. PM me your email address and I will send you access to full pictures on Snapfish.
NO TRADES. Certified Check or USPS Money Order. Shipping FFL to FFL unless your FFL can accept shipment from private party. All fees, shipping and insurance at actual cost paid by buyer.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Located in California. My name is Dave Addler and know a number of trapshooters here and in Reno, so anybody I know that wants to vouch for me and sees this, feel free to make fun of my trapshooting skills! :) Primarily a sporting clays shooter now, but cut my teeth on ATA beginning in 1980. This and the MX-7 I have in a different post here are the first transactions I've attempted. I sent a PM with more info.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BigM- Thanks! Shot it with a Sig P220. Love that quick reset trigger! I didn't realize it was in the picture as I am so used to looking at it. Sort of compliments the beauty of the SX-1... guns that both look good and can shoot!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts