Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I handled one of these at the Grand last week and wanted to know of anyone's experience with it. Any gripes or comments would be appreciated as I wanted a new gun for doubles that could also be a fine crossover for sporting clays.

Thanks,

Jackv

·
Registered
695 Posts
Jack, I shoot a Select Energy Trap model and I love it. Have at least 20,000 rounds through mine and have had no problems. Swings very smooth and the triggers are crisp with very little creep. A good gun for the money. I don't think you'll be let down. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
I bought a Winchester select sporting about 6 years ago. I don't shoot it real regularly but I do like it & would not sell it. A friend of mine shoots one every week, no problems. A really great gun for the money & they had some sweet prices at the Grand including the 101 Pidgeon versions. Colonel

·
Registered
51 Posts
I purchased the 101 Pigeon grade from Guns Unlimited in Omaha. 32", adjustable comb, Signature series chokes and Tru Glo interchangeable fiber optic sights.Grade III/IV wood. Love the gun. Paid $1395. The discription is at:

http://www.winchesterguns.com/products/catalog/detail.asp?family=020C&mid=513059

Hard to beat in my opinion.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
My starter gun. Never had a problem with it. It is just about sale proof as no one wants to buy a used one. I think it is underrated.

I keep it as a loaner and a hunting gun.

Don Verna

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.