Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone shot one of these guns a good bit? I am looking for a new or new-to-me shotgun and found several of these around. Shot one and liked it(not for sale unfortunately). Just trying to do a little research before dropping my money into a POS. Thanks Andrew

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
Use the SEARCH feature to read a number of opinions of the Select Energy.
They're all positive, and I have a several friends who shoot them. One of the
best guns for the money, and there seem to be a fair number around - including new ones. Prices range from $1,000 used to $1,600 new with adjustable comb.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I've had one for a couple years now...I really like the fit and the grip...It doesn't break as many clays as I'd like though....might not be the gun's fault.... Dick

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have been shooting one for around 6 years now. It has been a great gun. When I bought it, I did not know anything about hype within the shotgun world and bought it because I liked the way it felt and looked, and also because it was a nice looking gun at a good price. I have since added a longer buttpad and extended Briley's.

Somewhere around 8000 rounds and it has been 100% reliable. Still looks new and I have had no problems, and I get compliments on it just about every time I have it out. I do not foresee myself ever getting rid of it, I just really enjoy shooting it. Nomus

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.