Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Not clear If you buy the four pack, if you can you use the UPC from the outer carrier box for 4 at a time, instead of each individual box? Otherwise the receipt upc won’t match the individual box upc.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Thanks for the information. I'll be watching for a good sale on AA's in 28 gauge. About the only way to afford buying them.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Not clear If you buy the four pack, if you can you use the UPC from the outer carrier box for 4 at a time, instead of each individual box? Otherwise the receipt upc won’t match the individual box upc.
While not clear for 4 packs, it is clear that UPCs from cases will not be accepted. I would send the individual box UPCs. The receipt for cases won't match the individual box UPCs either. The requirement for individual box UPCs serves as a control against multiple rebate claims.

·
Premium Member
8,282 Posts
As Joe has stated, the case UPC never matches the individual box UPC.
You must send in the individual box UPC's
In order to receive your rebate.
It is stipulated right on the form.
MG

·
Registered
829 Posts
While not clear for 4 packs, it is clear that UPCs from cases will not be accepted. I would send the individual box UPCs. The receipt for cases won't match the individual box UPCs either. The requirement for individual box UPCs serves as a control against multiple rebate claims.
MG1 Polo and I went around with this last year -- I buy my AA's from Academy sports and have sent in case UPC's for the last five years and have got my $100 rebate --other people say it won't and hasn't worked for them? - Step one has a case lot box to check for $20 a case rebate? --why have that if they only pay rebates per box? -- Step three says UPC's from each Qualifying box -which I did when I checked five cases, which is five UPC's from boxes, in step one -- --They haven't changed their form for ever -. Don't know why it works for me and not other people? But I am going to keep doing it until it doesn't.

·
Registered
31,743 Posts
My gosh, go back and read the form. Right there at the top, “Step 1.” The form says

2 dollars rebate per box,

8 dollars rebate per four pack

20 dollars rebate per case.

The UPC code on the receipt has to match the code on the box, package or case.

If your sales source rings up each box like Dick’s use to, you have to use the code on the box. You cannot pay by the box and submit the code off the case.

·
Registered
21,566 Posts
My gosh, go back and read the form. Right there at the top, “Step 1.” The form says

2 dollars rebate per box,

8 dollars rebate per four pack

20 dollars rebate per case.

The UPC code on the receipt has to match the code on the box, package or case.

If your sales source rings up each box like Dick’s use to, you have to use the code on the box. You cannot pay by the box and submit the code off the case.
Kee-rekt

I submitted the upc off the flat and next thing I knew I got a $100 check.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Last year mine got rejected because my receipt did not include my name and address on it, I included same and returned and then received the rebate. I do not see this requirement on this years form but am curious if they will require it this year. I do not recall if this was specified on last years form? If anyone still has a copy of last years form, please confirm. Additionally I did include the UPS from each box and the UPS numbers were not included on my sales receipt. I purchased my flats of shells from a vender at a shoot.

·
Registered
31,743 Posts
Last year mine got rejected because my receipt did not include my name and address on it, I included same and returned and then received the rebate. I do not see this requirement on this years form but am curious if they will require it this year. I do not recall if this was specified on last years form? If anyone still has a copy of last years form, please confirm. Additionally I did include the UPS from each box and the UPS numbers were not included on my sales receipt. I purchased my flats of shells from a vender at a shoot.
The form in post 3, step 2 wants the name of “retailer.”

·
Registered
31,743 Posts
Here is the 2019 rebate form. No mention of customer name and address required. It also mentions boxes/4-Packs/cases UPC.

http://wdm2.blob.core.windows.net/w...romotion-win-aa-2019-form-can-canada-form.pdf

This thread on Trapshooters.com shows a rejection letter for the 2019 rebate giving reason, one which is no name of retailer on invoice. Very first post. It also shows customer name and address as you mentioned. I have mailed in Winchester rebates before and I never submitted a receipt with my name and address on it. Don’t understand why that was a condition before and not now, unless it was an either/or type thing.

Winchester Rebate rejection

It looks like you were not the only one to get a rejection. Look at post 104, rejected, but resubmitted and

Anyone actually bother to apply for rebate on shells?

Since a lot or rebate programs are co reacted out, could be whoever handled the rebates messed up.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts