Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering what you all thought about the Winchester super speed shells. they worth buying at 60 a flat?
Boy how things have changed in just 3 years. We used to buy rio's for 36 a flat not that long ago. I took a little brake from sporting clays, but now I am back and I need some shells. I just don't know what to buy.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Super targets work just fine. My grandson was tearing them up with the 1oz version from the 23yrd line this weekend.

·
Registered
456 Posts
SkeetLee, if you have a local Cabelas, you can pick up their Herter's line of target loads in either 1oz or 1 1/8 for $59.99 a flat, and generally, you can find a coupon for $20 off of anything over $150. Works out to $160 and tax for three flats, and personally, I've enjoyed excellent results with them. Depending on your locale, you can find good deals on Estates, Gun Clubs, and Top Gun shells too, usually $55 a flat here in eastern WA.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Of all the cheaper shells, the Winchester line that I used to buy at Wal-Mart was my least favorite. I thought the Federal and Remington were both better. And none will compare to the Top Guns, Estates, Rio, or Gun Clubs. Martinpicker

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
>>Of all the cheaper shells, the Winchester line that I used to buy at Wal-Mart was my least favorite. I thought the Federal and Remington were both better. And none will compare to the Top Guns, Estates, Rio, or Gun Clubs.

Agreed !!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts