Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
  1. I have a couple thousand AA Hulls that I need to sell, since I no longer load.

The Gray Super Handicap's are .3 cents each or 7.50 for a Bag of 250 Hulls.

The Red AA's are from many years ago, Solid Brass @ 5 cents each or 12.50 per Bag of 250 Hulls.

Plus USPS Delivery at cost from 66209 ... no charge for packing.
    Extra 10% Off on a Face to Face Transaction !
    PM for any questions ... Storeman Norman
  2. Click on the Photo below for enlargement ...

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
Storeman, sent you a message. If the red hulls are the old style one piece hulls, I will take 500. Bob

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Storeman, sent you a message. If the red hulls are the old style one piece hulls, I will take 500. Bob
OK, I will reserve 500 for you. Please send me a PM with your address so I can calculate the shipping cost.

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Hi Bob,

I have reserved 500 of the old Style AA Reds for you. I have found UPS Ground to be the best rate for delivery.

A box of 500 weighs 10 pounds and my delivery cost is 10.00

So ... 500 AA once fired old Red Hulls @ 5 cents each is 25.oo plus 10.oo delivery equals a total of 35.00

I will accept a personal check or Paypal. I can deliver tomorrow on Wed. if you agree on the Total price of 35.00

Please reply on a PM Conversation for my name, address and phone number.

Storeman Norman

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
$35 is ok. I can do paypal. Give me your account info and I will pay it right away. Bob
Bob, I sent you a PM conversation on my Paypal account ID,

Your Hulls are in transit to you and you should receive them on Thurs.10-29 or Friday.

Storeman

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.