Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to buy Winchester Model 12 monte carlo butt stock. May be interested in a forearm combo. Needs to be in nice condition, hopefully with nice wood. Thanks Frank [email protected]

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
I have a Model 12 Y model Trap with beautiful wood and a monte carlo stock. Pm me if you have any questions. JM

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a Model 12 Y model Trap with beautiful wood and a monte carlo stock. Pm me if you have any questions. JM
Jim thanks for reply. Will the Y stock k fit a non Y model 12. If it will I would be interested . How much do you want for it? Thanks Frank

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jim thanks for the reply Will a Y stock fit a non Y model 12. If it does I maybe interested. How much are you asking? Thanks Frank

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
The stock comes as a set with a matching forearm and yes, the set can be installed on a non Y model. Unfortunately, I can not sell you just the stock alone so it may be a bit on the high side at $400.00. Regards. JM

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The stock comes as a set with a matching forearm and yes, the set can be installed on a non Y model. Unfortunately, I can not sell you just the stock alone so it may be a bit on the high side at $400.00. Regards. JM
Jim will you take $375.00? Thanks frank

1 - 7 of 7 Posts