Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,186 Posts
how much for one of the nice clay pots on the floor. they would fit perfectly in my house. motordoc OH YEA nice guns also

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Packman, you dog, why would you want to tempt us'ns in these days of such distress. Geeez if I was only younger and richer. BTW, would you care to share the bluing person by name and contact info?. You need to come see what we've done at The Grove. Four freshly poured shooting fields replacing the 1948 work and skeet up and running with Briley tokens. Pick a time before the rain and lets have some fun - now open Tuesdays at 1PM as well as Sunday....breakemall.....Bob Dodd

·
Registered
711 Posts
In my opinion, getting to see pics of some fine firearms is one of the best features of this site. Very cool model 12 Packman 13. I can just imagine how nice your other model 12's are. Good luck on the sale. Rodbuster.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Walter Kolouch was considered a very fine engraver, was a very good trapshooter also. He used to be one of Parker's gunsmiths in New York. I can remember him shooting at our gun club back in the '60s. Any fine gun like this engraved by him would be a nice gun to own. Good luck selling it. puablo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.