Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking for a Winchester Model 12 stock and forearm in 16, 20 and 28 gauge frame. Does not need a pad on it. Preference for good figure and matched set. Will need to achieve a minimum of a 14 1/2" LOP with pad, prefer 15". Please PM me with pictures of what you have to include LOP and drop dimensions.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Don't waste your time with those people. They never responded to me. Their wood is featured on ebay. That said, i have often seen what you are looking for from various vendors on ebay. (also Guns International) That's where I had to go for wood for my 28 ga gun.

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't waste your time with those people. They never responded to me. Their wood is featured on ebay. That said, i have often seen what you are looking for from various vendors on ebay. (also Guns International) That's where I had to go for wood for my 28 ga gun.
Thanks, I had a similar experience. I had tried to contact them about a year ago and they would not return email or phone calls. I suppose ebay works for them.

·
Ljutic Nut
2,952 Posts
I got a great model 12 stock back from them less than a year ago. The total time from when I ordered it until it was delivered to me was about 6 weeks, I thought that was good.

Reactions: Trap Cat

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think I have a couple sets that are rough (means not finished) if your interested. This way you can finish to your liking.
Chris
I can certainly take a look at them. Am preferring finished, but will look at them. Post pictures in the thread, if I can't take them perhaps someone else would be interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts