Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to purchase a Winchester Model 12 20 gauge Solid Rib choked and marked IMP-CYL, WS-2 or IMP-MOD, 26", 28" or 30" barrel, any grade.

Anyone have one out there For Sale or Trade?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
705 Posts
I have a solid rib 20 ga 28inch full choke all original they are very hard to find.. The price of the gun won't be cheap if your intrested pm me for a price.

Thanks

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To give you heads up Winchester model 12 never produced a imp/mod barrel
Yes, Winchester did offer IMP-MOD choked and marked guns in 12, 16 and 20 Gauge, along with CYL, WS-1, IMP-CYL, WS-2, MOD and FULL.

WS1 and WS2 weren't offered until 1934. IC, IM were offered starting around 1935-1936. CYL, MOD and FULL were offered starting in 1912.

Get you a copy of the George Madis book, The Winchester Model 12. It is the best Model 12 Book available and reflects cataloged Winchester offered options of the Model 12.

I already have a 1940's era 20 Gauge 28" FULL SR Field/Standard Grade in 98% original unmolested condition. Appreciate the offer.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TTT. Still looking to purchase a Winchester Model 12 20 gauge Solid Rib choked and marked IMP-CYL, WS-2 or IMP-MOD, 26", 28" or 30" barrel, any grade.

Anyone have one out there For Sale or Trade?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have a full 26 inch factory solid rib on gunbroker. Seller is Lion H E. It has freckling on receiver, non original wood. Also plain barrel 25.5 inch 20 ga marked imp. Cup. I bought it ,guy said it was 28" and was sold as is. This gun is original condition word be excellent for barrel change or conversion.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the offer Skrap. Looking for a solid rib 20 choked IC, WS-2 or IMP MOD. Have plenty of them choked FULL, MOD, WS-1 and CYL.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I have a model 12 20 gauge with a 26" imp cyl solid rib. It is marked as a parts barrel. I would be willing to sell the whole gun if you are interested.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
I have a Model 12 20 gauge with solid rib, cutts spreader choke; barrel marked ws-1.
It is in excellent original condition.
PM if interested.
Thanks,
David

1 - 20 of 24 Posts