Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
The gun looks and works fine. I was thinking I could use it for doubles trap. WRONG.

It currently has a PULL trigger assembly. My asking price is $750.00 - delivered to an FFL in the Continental USA.
There's also a RELEASE trigger available. If purchased WITH the gun and the pull trigger, the package is $900.00.
The release is available by itself for $200.00. This release trigger group is jeweled. The pull trigger isn't.
Yes, the front BEAD is missing. It's been that way for a couple of years. I don't recall ever having one.
There is a Gracoil installed - black powder-coat.
It's a nice looking gun but not perfect. As expected there are some nicks and scratches.

I tried to only post thumbnails, but somehow everything is showing. Maybe someone can help me clean it up?
IMG-0262.jpg IMG-0263.jpg IMG-0264.jpg IMG-0265.jpg IMG-0266.jpg IMG-0267.jpg IMG-0268.jpg IMG-0269.jpg IMG-0272.jpg IMG-0273.jpg

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hi Larry: I may be interested in it if it isn't already gone but just so you know, I wouldn't have any interest in the release trigger. I would probably kill someone.

·
Premium Member
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do the serial numbers match? Is this a Y model?
Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Serial Number is Y 2016*** on BOTH the receiver and the barrel.
I presume the "Y" signifies a Y-Model
There aren't any serial numbers on the trigger(s)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts