Trapshooters Forum banner

Winchester Model 12 16ga Skeet with extra barrel

3928 Views 7 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  creature
ONE OF A KIND! This shotgun has two front ends with it and they both have the same serial number. They're both in 16ga and one has a full choke and the other has a WS1(skeet IIRC) choke. The full choke front end is the one on the gun now. I haven't been able to find ANY similar sets like this on the internet.

Asking $2800 shipped for the set OBO. Buyer pays insurance if they want it. Feel free to make an offer, worst I can say is no.

16 gauge
Both barrels are 26in long
Solid rib on both barrels
Red dot front sight bead on the front end on the gun and the other front end has a slot for bead but no bead
LOP 14"
DAC 1 2/3"
DAH 2 1/2"
Full/WS1 chokes
2 3/4in chambers
Original butt plate

Let me know if i forgot anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
10,641 Posts
Cool- they lost a bunch of records in a fire I think and cant tell you how many 16 gauge skeet guns they made but it wasnt many

The 16 gauge was advertised as a gun that women and boys could use in the 12 gauge event without the recoil--

I have one with a cutts on it

Regards from Iowa

Gene

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the kind words Eightbore. I haven't been able to find another set like this anywhere on the internet. I have a few offers but, as of now, it's still for sale. It is on Gunbroker now so it probably won't last much longer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.