Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to sell a Model 12, pigeon grade skeet, 20 gauge, no modifications. Round post rib and the bird on the magazine tube. I would grade it at about NRA very good to excellent. Price anybody???

jim brown

·
Registered
7,155 Posts
My guess Jim is $3500 give or take. Auctions go a little crazy at times, but any real nice 20 ga skeet gun will bring over $2500 not counting it being a Pigeon. The round post variation is the rarest of them all,being made only about two years. Some do not like them because they do not have the Duckbill extension. A very cool gun! let us know when you price it. Percentage of condition is a better way, although tough to gauge without pics than the outdated NRA guide. Jeff

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some light scratches on the butt stock. All in all I would rate the wood at 95%. blue is very good 99%

jim brown

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tron,

That's pretty close to the truth. Now that I am retired I just can't seem to find time to play with the puter. Been doin lots of shootin, a little pool playin, not much fishin and damn little work. Prairie dogs would be glad to see me go back to work though.

jim brown

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.