Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is one of the nicest GE’s I’ve ever seen. Set up for left hand shooter. It’s as close to new as can be and the wood figure is much nicer than the pics show, no bluing wear, no dings in the stock, the engraving is perfect. All the tools and papers are in the case for the adj comb barrels are 12g, 2 3/4 30” F & IM. More pics available upon request $2750
Wood Material property Font Facade Automotive exterior
Wood Grey Bag Metal Leather
Luggage and bags Bag Wood Automotive exterior Bumper
Outerwear Textile Wood Sleeve Grey
Brown Outerwear Textile Sleeve Grey
Building Rectangle Wood Sleeve Grey
Liquid Sleeve Table salt Material property Wood
Rectangle Textile Wood Sleeve Grey
Wood Font Metal Fashion accessory Pattern
Brown Rectangle Wood Beige Bag

$2750

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
not familiar with this Winchester. Is this a variation of the Model 101?
This was the highest grade Winchester 101 available at the time, produced early 80's, This was the trap version. Full coverage scroll engraving, very fine hand checkering and an a AAA highly figured walnut stock set.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great looking gun, very nice chunk of wood. The comb looks like it was made for a left handed shooter.

Buster
Buster, thanks for pointing that out, surely critical info--the, retired AF Colonel that was the original owner of this Winchester had the work done. Fired very little, I also shoot left handed but have never fired it. Additionally the bores are perfect

·
Registered
721 Posts
Is this the model that had Win Choke/bottom and X-Full/top?

Pat
I had a grand euro a few years back it had fixed chokes. full / improved modified
The diamond grade i have has full on top and choke tube for the bottom

Jason in PA

1 - 20 of 21 Posts