Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got these few years ago in a trade does anyone reload these anymore ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
12,187 Posts
I never have but they are reloadable. Need special equipment, obviously. They use either a rifle or pistol primer, can't remember which.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those sure are neat ! I wonder what primer they use. Do you have the tool to reload them ?
It looks like large pistol but I could be wrong I don’t have any tools to reload them :/I have black powder riffle and powder but I don’t want to mess with this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
I don't remember where or when I got them, just moved 1200 miles and they were in my ammo cabinet.

Pat

·
Registered
138 Posts
I think some of the Cowboy Shooters reload the brass cases. Check on a Cowboy website.

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
I think some of the Cowboy Shooters reload the brass cases. Check on a Cowboy website.
Cowboy action shooters website is Sassnet.com They have a forum with a marketplace.

·
Premium Member
12,187 Posts

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
The modern equipment you need is this:
Kitchen utensil Tool Hand tool Household hardware Metalworking hand tool

Of course the 2 tools on the right you can make with the right diameter dowel rods, The far right is a ram rod to seat the primers and wads. To the left is the deprimer.
Just hammer the right size nail into the end of another dowel and cut off the head.
Drill a small 1/4 inch hole in a 2x4. Place the shell over the hole .Place the deprimer in the shell and tap it with a hammer. reloading can all be done with simple tools etc. etc. etc.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts