Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone shot the Winchester AANL127 shells ( 3 1/4 dram, 24 gram)? I recently bought a couple flats at a great price. A Google search shows these are 7/8 ounce shells.

Thanks.
Dan

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Have three flats plus 2 boxes - no interest in shooting them and hate to waste them as practice shells - should probably try to sell them.

·
Registered
10,663 Posts
Has anyone shot the Winchester AANL127 shells ( 3 1/4 dram, 24 gram)? I recently bought a couple flats at a great price. A Google search shows these are 7/8 ounce shells.

Thanks.
Dan
They are Winchesters international load. 24 grams is basically 7/8 oz. but just a tad under. Not enough to notice though. They run 1325 FPS. They are legal to use on ATA targets since the velocity is below the 1350 FPS mandated as maximum for 7/8 oz. and under in the rule book. I have seen a few shooters shooting them. Mostly younger shooters. They break targets and have fairly low recoil.

·
Registered
85 Posts
The boxes and the case should state international target load. We use those a lot. Especially when shooting bunker trap. My daughter loves them, they pattern beautifully even way out on second shots for bunker targets.

They are also her preferred training load for ATA targets. Went through a case and a couple of boxes this week. Wish they were cheaper and that we didn't have to have them shipped in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts