Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AA's are on sale at Dick's Sporting Goods for $24.98 for the 4 pack. If you buy 2 and get the cheapest piece of candy, you can use the $10 off a $50 purchase then after the $2 per box rebate it comes to $2.99 per box.

·
Registered
14,153 Posts
Just a word of warning, most Dick's won't take the $10 off $50 coupons for ammo (it says right on the coupon not valid for ammo). Some still will (they don't care or don't notice), but don't count on it working.

You will also need to buy more than two four packs, since the rebate requires a 10 box minimum purchase.

·
Registered
32,293 Posts
Must be a local promotion, it is not available in the Denver location and that happens a lot, they run the promotions at different times across the country.

Two things.

1. I did not know AA's were offered in 4 packs. I thought they only offered the Winchester Universal rounds in 4 packs.

2. A lot of guys on this site, express their displeasure with Dick's quite loudly and vow they will never shop there. This means there will be plenty of shell for others to purchase.

Right.

Reactions: Claybird2

·
Registered
14,153 Posts
Even still, running quick numbers, I come up with $4.49/box after rebate, including tax, including a 3% Dick's Scorecard rebate, including 1% cash back on my CC. Not too shabby.

Headed out the door now to see what they have.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Absolutely true about 10 box minimum for the rebate that just means go back and buy another 2 packs.
As far as the coupon I haven't had a problem, I just have them scan the barcode from my phone.

·
Registered
14,153 Posts
Good thing you said something, no ad here this week. Which means theres a chance it'll be in my area next week or the week after. Will have to remember to keep my eyes open for it.

·
Registered
14,153 Posts
Nevermind. Just found the ad online for Buffalo.

The price is $24.98 AFTER REBATE.

So you're paying $32.98 per four pack in store.

So it's still a borderline OK deal depending on what else is available locally, but not something to be too concerned about.

Better check your receipt Okiecrasher (unless you got a one-time gift and someone screwed up ringing them up).

http://dickssportinggoods.shoplocal...e=dsg-150705&promotionviewmode=1&pagenumber=2

Toward the bottom of the page.

·
Registered
32,293 Posts
What location is ad in?

Can you provide a link?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My ad doesn't say after rebate. Walked out with 2 4 packs and a Pepsi for $45 and change. The cashier also gave me a separate piece of receipt paper with the rebate info.

·
Registered
32,293 Posts
Okiecrasher what is you zip code?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Google Dicks Sporting Goods sale flyer, go to hunting.
To get the coupon google dicks sporting goods coupons

·
Registered
32,293 Posts
Looks like the Oklahoma area has preferential pricing by Dicks's, perhaps a clear case of discrimination. Should I sue?

·
Registered
14,153 Posts
Clicking on your link came up with "Sorry, we could not find your page..."

And the image is just a picture of the four pack...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts