Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,261 Posts
I didn't send in my rebate till the end of July. The website indicates "Your rebate has been received and processed. You will receive the rebate by US Mail shortly. Thank you."

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Sent mine in a week after the Grand. Already got the check.

·
Banned
899 Posts
Got mine quick. Also have a couple of relatives that will be receiving checks they aren't expecting:)

·
Registered
326 Posts
I sent the codes off of 20 boxes that I bought from Academy along with the original receipt that they sent with the shells. I checked the status of my rebate yesterday and it said it was rejected and I would get a letter explaining why. I went by the rules and still got screwed.

·
Banned
899 Posts
I don't know about anybody else, but when I first looked over the rules I thought I saw the purchase by date as August 31, 2016, when in fact it was August 13, 2016. Fortunately I bought most of mine before that date, but I did purchase some after thinking the end of the month was the cutoff. Kinda of an odd date they picked to end it.

·
Banned
207 Posts
They rejected mine at first saying I did not include all necessary things. I know that I did but resent it in and they accepted.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Sent in my rebate shortly after getting back from the Grand (50 upcs tore from each box, just one big academy order with a printed copy of the order summary) and it was successfully processed yesterday. Yay!

·
Premium Member
5,261 Posts
Just got my rebate check in the mail today! Now, what should I do with all that money?

Reactions: baron von
1 - 20 of 20 Posts