Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have approximately 7500 once fired Winchester AA HS 12 ga hulls for sale (red and grey). I have personally shot all of these. All have gone into my shooting bag and never hit the ground.

The price is $.06 ea and since no one took advantage of the free delivery to the Wisconsin/Iowa State Shoots or the Grand, I am now willing to ship the hulls.

I can ship up to 2,500 at one time. If you are willing to ship to your place of work or a friend's business, the FedEx ground shipping costs are about 1/4 of rates of shipping to a home residence.

Quick update on approximate shipping rates.
-A large flate rate USPS holds approximately 300 hulls and costs $21.90 to ship anywhere in the continental US.
-A box containing 2500 hulls shipping from IL to NJ costs approximately $48.00 to a home or residential address via FedEx.
-A box containing 2500 hulls shipping from IL to NJ costs approximately $12.00 to a business or commercial address via FedEx.

Obviously the FedEx shipping rates would vary depending on how much closer or farther away you are from IL (shipping location) and if you decided to use a faster shipping method other than ground service.

If shipment was made via FedEx, I would get you an exact shipping cost quote for your location based on requested service and residential/commercial address

If anyone is interested, please PM me or indicate "I take it" quantities in this post.

Thanks,
-Brad

· Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quick update on approximate shipping rates.
-A large flate rate USPS holds approximately 300 hulls and costs $21.90 to ship anywhere in the continental US.
-A box containing 2500 hulls shipping from IL to NJ costs approximately $48.00 to a home or residential address via FedEx.
-A box containing 2500 hulls shipping from IL to NJ costs approximately $12.00 to a business or commercial address via FedEx.

Obviously the FedEx shipping rates would vary depending on how much closer or farther away you are from IL (shipping location) and if you decided to use a faster shipping method other than ground service.

If shipment was made via FedEx, I would get you an exact shipping cost quote for your location based on requested service and residential/commercial address.

· Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Up. I'm in CT. Probably a little more than $12 shipping? Dave T.
Hi Dave,
I wouldn't know for sure without more information like quantity of hulls your interested in, shipping address and if that shipping address is a business. If the shipping address is not a business, then I can guarantee you it will not be $12. PM with more information if you are interested.

Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts