Trapshooters Forum banner

Winchester 1300 bolt??

1170 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  ismah
On a Winchester 1300 when the receiver or slide is closed thee is a solid piece of steel covering the action I call the bolt anyway you all know what I mean, Anyway thet are bad to stain or get something across that bolt, Is there anyway to remove that stain? I know this question is hard to understand but anyone owning a Winchester pump will know what I mean. Thanks
On a Winchester 1300 when the receiver or slide is closed thee is a solid piece of steel covering the action I call the bolt anyway you all know what I mean, Anyway thet are bad to stain or get something across that bolt, Is there anyway to remove that stain? I know this question is hard to understand but anyone owning a Winchester pump will know what I mean. Thanks
See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Banned
556 Posts
Target Master, I had the same problem with my 1300 and used some silver polish on it and it came out fine. Use it like you're spit shining your boots. Keep rubbing and all the stains disappear. The 1300 is a great gun, arguably a better made gun than the model 12. It won't become as popular but it is still a fine piece of machinery. Bill B

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.