Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Winchester Super X 2 (black) 3.5"---28" bbl--12ga---3 choke tubes---98+ condithin--With orig box---The gun is 2 yrs old---I only used it for 2 wks---Killed 2 deer with it---Only reason I am selling is that I am going to buy a SX3 with a 26" bbl---The type of hunting I use it for is driving deer and we are in and out of trucks and the shorter the bbl the better---If I could find a 26" bbl it would not be up for sale---$650.00 + shipping to FFL---Pics will go to anyone interested---PM Please---Dan---

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
coot shooter---My search at Cabelas shows sx2 used only and in the $800.00 range---There used ones are USED---Mine is used only for 2 wks and MINT---
Maybe my search is wrong but thats what I came up with--Wish I could find your info ---I would buy one for $600.00 New since I am looking for one with a 26"bbl----Winchester wants $550.00 for bbl only---Thanks----MYSTIC---

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I called Cabelas and they do have a sale on Sx2---$599.00 3"---6--in stock and pick up at store only----the 3.5" sx2 is $700.00---In store only--Pick up at store only---while in stock only---After the 16th the guns sell for $1000.00

Thats a great deal and would not expect anyone to buy mine if you are located
near the store---Richfield,WI---MYSTIC---

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.