Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a Winchester Mod 12 '50s to early 60's. I want a trap gun or a field gun that I can send to Simmons to covert to a trap gun. I want a 30 in barrel with fixed full choke. If you have something that I might be interested in, please let me now.

JMAC

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
I have a Nickle Steel Model 12 (6 Digit serial number), 30inch Full choke, has a roll over stock on it ... I had to have it reblued (hot blue) because the previous owner spilled something on the barrel and it got pitted (surface) but now looks like a new gun ... Its really a nice clean gun, ready to go ... $1,200.00 or best offer ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
292 Posts
Yesterday, I saw a field grade, full choke magnum duck gun with a 1.9mm SN at the Gander Mountain in Sugar Land, TX at Hwys 59 and 99. It was in pretty good, but not excellent condition. They are asking $1000.

Johnpe

·
Registered
726 Posts
I have a Model 12 made in 1959,it has a Simmons rib and a 30" full choke (.041) the wood (Monte Carlo) and blueing are excellent and it has a Decelerator pad.I would take $850.00 for it and you pay the shipping.Could send pictures if interested.

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
Price reduced to $1,000.00 plus shipping and insurance to your FFL ... The gun looks like a new gun ... If I can't get that for it, I'll give it away ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
I have a 3 pin M-12 trap in pretty good shape with a Fajen aftermarket stock on it for $750.00 shipped.
I have pic's to send if interested.

Joe Wasson
S.E. Iowa

·
Registered
801 Posts
For your consideration, model 12,all ready has a simmons rib with duck bill extention on reciever, trap wood,release and a pull triggers,over all good shape. $750.00 + shipping costs. The last time I checked simmons was getting over $500.00 for just doing the rib and a blue. Ray B.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.