Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
16,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
C6A8E17D-C4F4-4298-9919-D0AE34DC7773.jpeg

Finally arrived today. Notice the check date.
Took 4 months which is unusually long. Tied to C-19 delays according to REPCO LOGISTICS.

Now I can apply that to the upcoming Remington STS rebate.
When that rebate is completed I can take that cash and apply it to a registered event.

If they ever have them again in my neck of the woods.

Reactions: trapshootinkid25

·
Registered
11,126 Posts
How did Ya get a double size check? Did Ya get a 100 back for primers too? I though the max was like 60 or so? My supplier was totally out of Win. primers when I tried to get a order. They stayed out of stock until after the rebate ended as well. Oh Well, maybe this year? break em all Jeff

·
Banned
16,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How did Ya get a double size check? Did Ya get a 100 back for primers too? I though the max was like 60 or so? My supplier was totally out of Win. primers when I tried to get a order. They stayed out of stock until after the rebate ended as well. Oh Well, maybe this year? break em all Jeff
725AE219-0775-4869-AEC6-C8C2AD3C3366.png

·
Registered
274 Posts
I got my check today. Not having to cut UPCs was APPRECIATED. Hopefully we have some championship tour events in 2020 and also have the rebate again.

I’m of the mindset to get rebates when offered to hopefully encourage the manufacturers to offer them again. I will gladly shoot premium American made shells, often with brass bases, for $6ish a box as opposed to $8ish a box for B&P, Gamebore, Bornaghi, Fiocchi, etc. It really amazes me to see how popular the foreign shells are at 33% more a box. Get some family and friends to help out if you need more than the five or ten flats. I guess there are many in the shotgun sports that can afford to pay more or who don’t like to mess around with rebates.

I would think the ATA and Winchester would benefit from a rebate program. Maybe ATA leadership could help out here. I guess our more expensive NSCA targets got us the sweet Winchester rebate and the early access to the Federal rebate ;-)

Winchester sponsors and promotes Desi, Zach, and Anthony in sporting clays. They sponsor and promote our Olympic hero Kim Rhode and Dania Vizzi in international skeet. Are they actively sponsoring and promoting anyone in ATA trap? They should!

·
Premium Member
Perazzi MX2000 31.5/34 combo with a prosoft
1,241 Posts
I got my check today. Not having to cut UPCs was APPRECIATED. Hopefully we have some championship tour events in 2020 and also have the rebate again.

I’m of the mindset to get rebates when offered to hopefully encourage the manufacturers to offer them again. I will gladly shoot premium American made shells, often with brass bases, for $6ish a box as opposed to $8ish a box for B&P, Gamebore, Bornaghi, Fiocchi, etc. It really amazes me to see how popular the foreign shells are at 33% more a box. Get some family and friends to help out if you need more than the five or ten flats. I guess there are many in the shotgun sports that can afford to pay more or who don’t like to mess around with rebates.

I would think the ATA and Winchester would benefit from a rebate program. Maybe ATA leadership could help out here. I guess our more expensive NSCA targets got us the sweet Winchester rebate and the early access to the Federal rebate ;-)

Winchester sponsors and promotes Desi, Zach, and Anthony in sporting clays. They sponsor and promote our Olympic hero Kim Rhode and Dania Vizzi in international skeet. Are they actively sponsoring and promoting anyone in ATA trap? They should!
The Bartholows

·
Registered
274 Posts
The Bartholows
That definitely confirms that the sponsors are first and foremost looking for great people to be ambassadors for their products. This is often discussed on Behind The Break.

I thought of them, but I didn't make the effort to search, ha. Anyone in NSSA skeet? Federal is a big player there. I think they have Bender now instead of Remington.

PS--The AC/DC barrel sticker is pretty sweet. A Double Take at Trap | Winchester Ammunition

·
Registered
11 Posts
Tokyo 5 months but rebates came through. Will be interesting to see if they another one this year under the circumstances we are currently “enjoying “

1 - 7 of 7 Posts