Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a chance to buy 100 boxes AA 2 3/4 1 1/8 7 1/2 for $5.99 plus tax(about .35 per box) with the $2.00 rebate final price is $4.34. Is this a good deal?? How much longer is the rebate available?? Should I go for it or save the money and reload?

·
Registered
835 Posts
It's a better price than I got at the Cardinal Center last week.

I assume you're talking about a retail purchase. All rebate requests must be received by October 15 and is good for AA purchases made between May 1 and September 30. Maximum rebate is $100 per household, so that's 5 flats.

You need your original receipt, original UPC codes and a redemption form.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
That is a great deal for AA's. They are around $75-$80($7.50-$8.00/box) a flat most places right now. Buy all you can in my opinion.---Matt

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
You can buy all hundred boxes and send in with two rebate forms(two receipts) as long as one is sent to another address than your own. Like the in-laws or parents or anyone that will give you the rebate when it arrives. You just can not get more than 100.00 to any one address. And yes that is a heck of a price for them. If you don't want them let me know where they are and i will buy them.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Done deal will go at 9 am tues with my neighbor, we will each buy 50 boxes. Thanks for your inputs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.