Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought 5000 Win. 209 primers. When did they come out with a new package? There Black and Red now.
not Blue with the horse and rider.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
That must be really new.
I just bought Winchester 209 primers at Cabela's in Saskatoon this Wednesday. Same old blue packaging.

·
Premium Member
793 Posts
when i bought them in July at the MO state shoot they was the new boxes. I was baffled to when I got home and opened the case

·
Registered
521 Posts
That must be really new.
I just bought Winchester 209 primers at Cabela's in Saskatoon this Wednesday. Same old blue packaging.
Surprised a Cabelas in Western Canada had shotgun reloading supplies. How much did that set you back if you don’t mind my asking?

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
The horse and cowboy logo offended somebody?

·
Premium Member
840 Posts
That was my first thought a horse with rider is racist and offended some liberal snowflake! As the picture clears maybe that explains the hoarding of white toilet paper.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Saskatoon price - just over $7 net per hundred. That was 20% off, plus tax.
I would never normally pay that much, but Gun shows are on hold due to Covid-19.
Gun show price has been just over $5 Canadian.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I kept thinking they were out of stock, then saw the change in packaging right on the shelf in font of me.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
So what are current prices at per/100 here in 'Murica? I've moved and everything for reloading room is packed up and don't need any but running into friends that claim it's hard to find them now?

Edit: I have been wasting my time and money on a few back surgeries. Haven't done any reloading the past 1 1/2 years. Too much time spent trying to recover.

Left leg still not working well with nerve damage, pain shooting down both. I don't seem to have the energy to finish up with the reloading room but grandsons are getting older so I better get on it. Can't wait until they are old enough to go hunting.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts