Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone make a release trigger or have one for sale for a winchester model 1200 ??
I bought one of these because it was cheap and really like it not sure why it has such a bad rap.
Thanks for any info in advance Tom R

·
Registered
10,073 Posts
I had a few of them over the years, as they break targets with the best of them. One of my 1200 trap guns had some creep in the trigger and I asked a gunsmith if he could lessen the creep and he said he wouldn't work on the 1200 trigger.

He said he just didn't want to work on that trigger system??? The price is usually right and I would recommend purchase trap models as the price is ususally very affordable for most.
Steve Balistreri

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
1200 and 1300 trigger will interchange.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mine is a trap model paid 275.00 for it took it to gateway to try it out with a pull trigger i ran a 20/25 from 27yds. I like it. will make a good meat shoot gun Tom R pm replied too

·
Registered
4,900 Posts
I have fixed many problems with the 1200-1300-1400-1500and whatever else they called these things.

Never did a release trigger for one or have I seen one.

The question this brings to mind though, IS

WHO in thier right mind is going to put a THREE hundred dollar and up trigger in a $300 dollar shotgun?

Although if the work is any good it has to improve upon the original product!

Al

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well that's easy me but it's not a three hundred dollar trigger. It's all relative to what the person spending the money likes. I could sit here all day thinking of the stupid ( in my mind) things people spend there money on. Like the saying says "whatever floats your boat".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.