Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Local papers have announced that Willie Nelson is going to perform at the WSRC June 11th along with some other artists. How does this relate to Trap Shooting you ask? Willie stated he chose WSRC over venues in St. Louis because he wanted to shoot some Trap while there. Way to go Willie.

Matt

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
Hey this reminds me -- remember BioWillie fuel, made from french fry grease and soybeans? Willie was supposed to end our dependence on foreign oil!

Isn't it surprising that a lifelong pothead lacks an understanding of science and economics?

"Duuude...fffffpt... I can solve this whole problem!" LOL!

-Gary

·
Registered
21,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow. Not much love for Willie anymore. I actually kinda figured the backlash i'd get for posting it. I don't agree with his extra activites but i won't be a hipocrit because i was young once. I guess the important difference is i grew up and changed my ways and he has not. Still like Willie's music. Sorry, he is a legend.

Matt

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
Ahh come on, we're just having a little fun. I've got nothing against the old doper. If somebody wants to take up a collection I'll even chip in to buy him a thorough shampoo.

-Gary

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.