Trapshooters Forum banner

Williams County Gun Club 22 years ago

2504 12
My dad came across this picture from the Williams County Ohio Gun Club back in 1989. Nester crew all shooting Remington 1100s- Scott, Kenny, Joe, Denny, Mike, Frank, Bob, and in front future shooter Clint. Note traphouse color!

Joe Smoke

Tree Community Soil Woody plant Arbor day

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was thinking those same things looking at the pictures. Let's see, Sperry Topsider shoes, no socks, jeans made way before the invention of "relaxed fit", a yellow chamois shirt, baby blue vest that fit like a glove, 5# Jim Croce mustache, and free hat from a seed company. It you can't hit 'em, at least look good missing 'em. I showed this to my wife and said "Look how I used to dress", and she said "What do you mean, used to?"

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Found this photo in the same group. Nester crew at Vadalia Grand, 1989. Must have been a doubles event, I am shooting a field Franchi O/U, 2 triggers, open choke and full. Still going for that best dressed award......

Joe

Recreation Shooting sport Clay pigeon shooting

·
Registered
410 Posts
You always had to watch out for those Nester boys. They always shot together as a squad.

One time the leader ask to see a target to start the round and the other 4 said they saw a piece.

You just never knew what was next.

OB

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.