Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
15,944 Posts
Hot here. Lot's of windy hot air blowing across the prairie.

·
Premium Member
18,864 Posts
Wind blowing like hell here. Gusts up to 50 mph. Lot of dirt in the air.

·
Premium Member
18,864 Posts
WS-1- The is a feedlot 4 miles west of me. We get a good wiff all the time. The joys of living in the country.

·
Banned
3,881 Posts
Back home, a few years ago some guys tried out the biosolids. They came from up north on hopper type trailers. The driver would dump piles of the stuff on a field and the farmer would come later with his loader, put it in his spreader and put it out. It smelled just like you would think it would. And, of course, you know what color it was. Browne.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
It was William F. Buckley JR. That stabbed Robert Welch in the back. A back-stabbing, God all mighty, my way or the highway prick. The JBS, is alive and well. TYVM

Wayne

·
Premium Member
18,864 Posts
WS-1--- There is alot of that around here. Manure trucks run all the time spreading it on fields around here. I don't recall the rate of tons per acre, but given that anhydrous ammonia is so damn expensive, it is a cheaper alternative. The irrigated guys use it, but dryland farmers don't. It doesn't rain here anymore. Charlie

·
Banned
3,881 Posts
The stuff we got was trucked in from up in New York somewhere. There was a rumor floating around that somebody found condoms in his first load and that another guy found a hypodermic syringe in his. Most everybody is on shallow well, so it didn't take long before we quit using it. Of course, you know what it smelled like and you know what color it was, Browne. :)

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Well now, this is getting pretty interesting.

We had a troll who constantly posted about the John Birch Society.

This troll got booted earlier this year during The Great TS.COM Troll Purge.

sam.browne joined and started posting shortly afterwards.

sam.browne has been posting the same liberal drivel.

And now sam.browne is bringing up the John Birch Society.

Sign-on name: sam.browne<br>
Sign-on name created: 04/09/2013 - 14:10:00 ET

Coincidence? Or a banned troll trying to fly under the radar?

·
Premium Member
18,864 Posts
Well, manure is manure, no matter how you stack it up. The funny part about is that cow shxx and horse shxx smell OK to the human nose. Dog shxx and human shxx are different, and are offensive to our noses. Kinda like what comes out of Washington. Charlie

·
Registered
16,622 Posts
In WW2 undercover guys had a unique trick for demoralizing the Japs, who were known to be very perturbed and embarrassed by the odor of human feces.

It was a spray can of an identical smelling substance liquid and very prvasive.

It was nicknamed "Who, Me?"

From time to time some leftovers appear here.

HM

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
John has a long moustache.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
The chair is in the corner.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Wounds my heart with a monotonous languor.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts