Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just heard on our local radio station WHAM, Rochester, NY, that there is a clause in the AHP (Obummer Care) that states that any volunteer fire dept. having 50 or more members will have to pay for their health care or be fined $8,000.00 per member. The news caster asked what department can afford to do this and will Volunteer fire departments be force to shut down?

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Obama can exempt them with the stroke of a pen like he has for his political supporters and contributors. Unfortunately most volunteer firefighters I know are just the opposite of his ideology. In a perfect world, if they got a call about a fire at a home occupied by an IRS employee that targeted conservative groups they would respond only in time to save the cellar. ed

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Someone once told me that for everything bad that happens...some good may come out of it. This is so ridiculous that the outrage will not only include these men and women who volunteer for their communities...some Obama voters will realize that their homes and families are in danger without volunteer firefighter protection that the backlash will be tremendous. Obama is hurting many people by his insanely pushing his agenda at all cost. To him...collateral damage. ed

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rick, sorry I didn't see your posting. I never new that if I volunteered for somthing I was an employee. Boy those Demorats make me smarter ever day.

·
Registered
7,357 Posts
No fire dept. watch you Homeowners Ins. rates double, triple or loss of coverage. The trickle down is huge. Who is going to want to insure a house with no fire protection.

Don

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
What about all the other volunteer organizations.

Guess they can exempt or not on if they are in favor or not?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts