Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Kruggerand which is a 1 ounce Gold Bullion Coin that is busy appreciating in value but boring to watch. This is in uncirculated mint condition.

I would rather have a 1911 pistol which is much more fun to play with.

The value of the Gold coin is approximately $1150 and rising. With the economy in it's present state it probably will continue to increase in value.

I'd like to trade for a 1911 pistol, preferably with target sights. What would you like to trade?

You can contact me by Private Message on this forum or email me at [email protected] Drop the x's of course

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks BB, but I'm not a collector. I'd want a shooter. Still I'm curious. What do you have?

·
Supporting Vendor
5,828 Posts
I have a Colt 1911 Series 70 with Heinie compensator and Heinie sights. It has a Safari land beavertail grip safety, ambidextrous safety and a professional trigger job.

Jim Skeel

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Unloader. I am well aware of the spot price of gold so my bubble is intact. However, FYI, gold in the form of Bullion coins such as Krugerrands commands a reasonable premium.

I'm not asking you to believe me. You can easily look it up. Also the price of gold is volatile so the price of the coins does mimic the trends of the gold market. Obviously which direction the movement will be is anyone's guess.

I'm just willing to trade a tangible asset for another, more interesting, tangible asset.

Cheers,

Jerry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.