Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all,

I will be @ Middletown Sportsman's Club in Middletown, Ohio on Saturday January 31st. I will be there vending for the Saturday Calcutta shoot. I will be bringing powder, primers, shot, Downrange Wads, etc. If you would like pricing please email or call (if no answer, please leave message). If you would like to pre-order that is fine also. This is weather permitting! Cold won't stop me, but snow/ice may! Thanks

Matt - Woodson Enteprises
Phone: (270) 804-5454

·
Registered
73 Posts
Matt

heres my shopping list

Hodgen H335 8 lbs

IMR 4320 8 lbs

Unique or something that will work in both 9mm & 45acp 8 lbs

Primers winchester SP, LP, SR, LR 1000 each

Spray case lube 1 or 2 cans

Corncob tumbling media

brass polish

Maybe some 7.5 shot if priced right

What you got for handgun bullets ?????

Yes i'm stocking up

Dick Lawrence

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dick,

I do not stock handgun bullets. So if you need some, please let me know so that I can get them. Wads for Federal Top Guns.........the Downrange 12S3 Replacement works as good as anything that I have used or seen.

Matt - Woodson Enterprises

·
Registered
562 Posts
Matt could you email me so your address goes into my mail. I have been trying to email you but will not go thru. Need some info on wads so you can bring them to MSC. Thanks Paul Baker

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
brownie20,

Price of shot TODAY is $26.50 a bag for Lawrence Magnum. I can not guarentee this price by then. Shot prices are changing daily. I will have a firm price 1 week before I come to Middletown. I don't want you to pay for over-priced shot, and I don't want to promise you a price that I can't uphold. That is when my shipment is delivered and I pay the invoice. Please be in touch.

PJ999,

Will send email.

Matt - Woodson Ent.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
brownie20,

If you call, and I don't answer.....please leave message. I WILL call you back.

Matt - Woodson Ent.
Phone: (270) 804-5454

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.