Trapshooters Forum banner

Wild Hare Bag-Pilla Case

1866 Views 8 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  piney
Wondering if one or more of you fine individuals have experience with the Wild Hare shooting bags and what one would possibly fit the larger of the aluminum Pilla glasses case. I’m specifically looking at either the Sporting Clays bag or the Tournament bag.
Appreciate your help and information!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
772 Posts
I also have one and don’t care for it. It’s too small and the larger Pilla case would take up most if not all of the main compartment. I also have a Boyt Harness bag and it’s perfect (I keep the larger Pilla case in that bag with room to spare.

· Registered
105 Posts
I have the Browning Leona range bagged, my large Pilla case will fit with 8 boxes of shells and a few other items in the main section. Still have room in the four zippered pockets for hearing protection and other items.

I got the flint colored and glad I didn't go with the black one.

Brown Outerwear Luggage and bags Bag Beige

· Registered
221 Posts
I have the wild hare tournament bag also and love it. SUPER high quality, much better than the previous 2 Boyt bags I owned. I’ve fit 10 boxes of shotshells in the main compartment and could have jammed at least a couple more in there. Very happy with it, and they have a lifetime warranty.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.